Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's that time of year again!



My Favorite time! I have been busy working in my studio, creating my newest group of Old World, Father Christmases. I'm offering previews of them here on my blog before they go up for sale. There are only a very limited few that are being offered publicly this year as the rest are now being sold under a contract.

Pictured here is the Nordic Father Christmas which will go up for sale in my TDIPT shop on Oct. 14th. He is approximately 28 inches tall and is the third Father Christmas in a series I made depicting the Nordic Style representation of Santa. I just adore that old style St. Nick, the style we always see on those antique/vintage postcards. Many of my creations will mimick those Santas and will be carrying feather trees.
Pictured here: my 2009 woodsman style Father Christmas. He has been sold to a collector but custom orders for similar style figures may be considered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my lovely....whatcha' up tooooooooo??? Hugs and loves... miss ya much! Mo