Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A preview of what's to come!



Here is a hand made box which is featured on the WSOAPP blog in the recipe section. I had pictured it stuffed with homemade Christmas sugar cookies, ( all of which are now gone, I assure you;O) ), but it will be offered in my WSOAPP store as a Christmas tag and stationary box. So many of my steady customers have been after me to sell a large quantity of tags as a bundle deal. So here's to you guys who have been writing me since October....I am bundling 20 of my best sellers in with this box. It will be offered at $50.00 plus travel fare to your home. The tags themselves are valued at $30.00. The box is a generous 9x9 inches and has been made by myself.



If you are interested in this item, hop into my WSOAPP shop to be the first to buy it when it is listed. Pictured here are just a few of the tags that will be offered. There will be two of each that are currently sold over in the shop and a few that will be surprises!

Sorry, this item has sold out!

contact me if you are interested in something similar; I will accept custom order requests up until December 21st.


No comments: