Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

I have been tagged with the "YOU MAKE MY DAY" award from my sweet WSOAPP sister Lynnie! What an honor to know I have made someone's day;-) Thank you Lynnie; It's always great to get those warm fuzzies from my blog buddies; and you have effectively kicked my very lazy heiny into gear to GET TO BLOGGIN!

So now I'm passing this award on to "spread the love around" to another of my bloggin sisters; Pea!

The rules for this "YOU MAKE MY DAY" award are to present it to those whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and just make you feel happy about blogland. Let the person you tag know they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog or by email so they can in turn pass it on. Oh, but beware! You may just get tagged several times. If that happens, just know you are really loved!

No comments: